13.4 kilometres away in Bonn
82.4 kilometres away in Aachen
90.2 kilometres away in Bochum
94.5 kilometres away in Dortmund
116.7 kilometres away in Frankfurt am Main
132.7 kilometres away in Darmstadt
140.8 kilometres away in Kaiserslautern
156.4 kilometres away in Mannheim
161.8 kilometres away in Nijmegen
173.2 kilometres away in Heidelberg
* Small study groups, state-of-the-art campus infrastructure and English as the standard language of tuition.
* Highly qualified international professors and lecturers with extensive practical experience.
* First place in NRW in CHE-ranking 2008 for the "International Management" Bachelor programme in the categories atmosphere, study organisation, IT equipment and e-learning. Nationwide third place in the above categories.
* Only "Leading Hotel School of the World"in Germany.
* Awarded "Hotelier of the Year" for our successful promotion of young professionals in Hospitality Management
* Member of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the first university in Germany awarded the UNWTO.Tedqual certification for the International Tourism Management and Tourism and Travel Management study programmes
* In 2009 our universtiy was again institutionally accredited by the German Science and Humanities Council for the longest possible period of 10 years with no restrictive conditions.
* All study programmes are FIBAA accredited - a guarantee for the high quality of our education.
* Three-quarters of our graduates successfully start their careers within three months of graduation.
Center of competence for the service industry. Practice oriented. International. In English.
The IUBH School of Business and Management is part of the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef, a state-recognised and private university, offering internationally oriented and officially accredited studies in the field of service management at its locations in Bad Honnef and Bad Reichenhall. The spectrum comprises Bachelor Programmes in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Event Management, Aviation Management, International Management and Online Marketing, as well as Master Programmes in International Management and Transport & Logistics Management.
All programmes are FIBAA accredited
Our business administration department is ranked among the best (grade 1.9 between 1 very good and 6 bad) within the CHE ranking
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants.