51.7 kilometres away in Grenoble
65.7 kilometres away in Genève
80.1 kilometres away in Lyon
80.7 kilometres away in Lyon
86.1 kilometres away in Lyon
111.5 kilometres away in Lausanne
118 kilometres away in Saint-Étienne
119 kilometres away in Montreux
120.4 kilometres away in Montreux
170.8 kilometres away in Neuchâtel
INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School guarantees quality education based on its practice of active research which allows us to:
* Continually improve the academic quality of our programmes through the qualifications of our teaching staff
* Develop the image of Chambéry Business School Group, particularly abroad
* Contribute to the advancement of Management Science Research
* Help companies resolve their management problems.
Since the effective management of employee skills is becoming an increasing important asset for businesses and their competitiveness, INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School and its Continuing Education Center offer programmes that meet the precise needs of the business community. These include:
* Courses centered around problem-solving
* Personalised education (in-company and mixed group courses, mentoring)
* Many programmes leading to diplomas and certifications available to people
* throughout their careers (including the Management Programme and INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School curriculum as a part-time course).
The continual improvement of our academic departments is a result of active research, including contributions to the advancement of management science research and managerial problem solutions and a highly qualified teaching staff. Students can choose undergraduate and graduate programs in Business and Management-oriented disciplines. Students also acquire valuable knowledge and global managerial skills through internships, international experiences and study periods with universities worldwide.
Since its creation in 1968, INSEEC Alpes-Savoie, Graduate School of Business has continually adapted itself to the evolving economy to offer the extensive and diversified curriculum it does today.
Students can choose undergraduate and graduate programs in Business and Management-oriented disciplines. Our school is also home to a business Centre for International-level Athletes and a Centre for Executive Education.
The international dimension is undisputable and includes work experience abroad, academic exchanges with our 75 university partners, 30 international double degree options, 100 international students per year, ECTS and North American credit system and collaboration in research and teaching expertise with foreign partners.
INSEEC Alpes-Savoie, part of the national network of graduate business schools in France, is certified by the Ministry of Education to grant a graduate diploma in business.
INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School is one of 34 members of AGERA (Association of Higher Education Institutions in the Rhône-Alpes Region), an association recognised as an important representative of regional and national public institutions. INSEEC Alpes-Savoie Business School participates in the work of many AGERA committees, notably the commission on international affairs.
* Close to Italy, Switzerland and Germany
* Less than one hour by car from two international airports (Lyon-Saint Exupéry and Geneva-International)
* Approximately one hour from famous ski resorts in the French Alps
* Mandatory internship opportunities
* Part time work opportunities
* One year job search visa after studies
* EU visa valid for 25 countries
* Housing grants (subsidies) guaranteed
* Accommodation facilities secured
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.
Many organisations offer scholarships or grants.