1.4 kilometres away in Odense
2 kilometres away in Odense
2.9 kilometres away in Odense
3.9 kilometres away in Sønderborg
4.1 kilometres away in Odense
55.6 kilometres away in Risskov
56.9 kilometres away in Kolding
57.7 kilometres away in Haderslev
58.3 kilometres away in Kolding
61 kilometres away in Slagelse
The Danish PhD School of Molecular Metabolism was established in 2003 (under the name the PhD Graduate School of Metabolism) in collaboration with the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Science at the University of Southern Denmark. As per 1 January 2007, the school changed its name to the Danish PhD School of Molecular Metabolism due to a new collaboration with the Cluster for Endocrinology and Metabolism at the the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
The Danish PhD School of Molecular Metabolism is an interdisciplinary and research-focused PhD school that collaborates with a large number of well-estimated researchers and private companies both nationally and internationally. It employs new cellular methods for the study of molecular metabolism.
The aims of the Danish PhD School of Molecular Metabolism are:
* To train PhD students in theoretic and practical methods in the field of molecular metabolism, i.e. genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, lipidomics, metabolomics and bioinformatics.
* To train PhD students in using these methods in the field of cell biology and for clinical application, especially in relation to type 2 diabetes, obesity and the metabolic syndrome.
* To stimulate "translational research" by assuring that more PhD projects stretch from "molecule to sick bed".
* To organise a core curriculum covering the above spectrum.
* To build up a national and international network between leading researchers in the field of molecular metabolism.
* To strengthen the cooperation between university research, public sector research and industrial research.
Do you work here? Please register in order to update this page.