Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Ce cours donne un aperçu des différentes modes de pénétration des marchés internationaux tels que l'exportation, le franchisage, les licences, les coentreprises et les investissements directs étrangers et couvre également les principes fondamentaux du marketing international avec un accent sur la Chine.
This course aims to provides:
- The ability to evaluate opportunities for international expansion
- The knowledge to choose the proper partnership strategy for a fashion business in China
- The ability to adjust marketing strategy to suit different cultures
- Overview and Objectives to enter foreign markets
- Differences in International Markets
- Market Entry: Key Decisions, selecting the countries to enter, PLEST Analysis and Trade Barriers, Timing of entry, Mode of entry (exporting, franchising, joint ventures)
- Franchising & Licensing Internationally
- Joint Ventures
- Developing and Altering Product Offer for International Markets
- Direct Investment
- Advertising & Promoting in a Foreign Market
- In-Depth Analysis of the Chinese Market
International Market Entry
* Durée des cours: 10 semaines
* Noombre d'heures: 50 heures
* Nombre d'étudiant: Limité à 25 étudiants par classe
* Méthode: Méthode d'apprentissage en ligne
* Date de depart: TBD
* Certificat: Si les résultats de l'ensemble du cours, les étudiants reçoivent un certificat dans "Market Entry China" délivré par IFA Paris
* Frais de scolarité: 490
* Langage d'instruction: English
If you want to study at IFA Paris and need flexibility in your learning, then online course are definitely an option to consider.
IFA Paris now offers courses in a completely online environment. These online courses are organised the same way as in a traditional class curriculum. Students will study and progress together with the on-going guidance of a professional instructor throughout the course.
You will read course materials, do research, write assignments, work on individual or group case studies, take quizzes and communicate with the instructor and your classmates just like in a classroom. The only major difference is that students and faculty both use technology as a tool in accomplishing these tasks. With IFA Paris, you will be able to access online courses through our Learning Management System from anywhere in the world and from any device as long as you have an internet connection.
At IFA Paris, we want online learning to be structured, flexible and collaborative for all students. To us, this approach will yield the best learning outcomes.
We also think that online learning should allow a certain learning flexibility so that students from anywhere in the world will have the ability to take our classes, this give a truly international dimension to our courses. Anywhere in the world, you can of course take courses, review materials, engage in class discussions and complete learning activities as much as you want and at your own convenience.
An important part the course will come from collaborative learning, that is from interactions between students and the instructor. After each course unit materials studied, the instructor will start online discussion about the most significant and critical aspects of the unit in order to engage students in providing their opinion and comments on these aspects. This will lead to fruitful and engaged discussions monitored by the instructor to make sure that they are in line with the unit learning outcomes. Another aspect of collaboration will be found in group projects that students will have to complete together. You might be grouped with other participants from anywhere, so open mindedness and acceptance are essential to self-development. Plus, it will encourage making contacts that can help you later on.
This course is open to individuals:
- Holding a University Bachelor
- Having preferably 2 years minimum working experience in the fashion / luxury or related industries.
- Having a sufficient English level to communicate by oral and written form
Applicants must submit:
- An updated resume
- University degree(s)
- English language certificate for non-native English speakers
Candidates who lack the above education or professional background will be required to provide:
- A personal motivation letter clearly stating their reasons to enroll in this course and why they qualify as applicants.
- Reference letter(s) if they have some.
At least 2 year(s) of work experience are required.