|Application deadline:||24 June 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2015|
|Credits:|| 3 ECTS |
|Teacher support:||Continuous support with feedback on request|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
* To understand the basic concepts and principles in epidemiology
* To become familiar with the epidemiological tools that could be used in pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology
* To understand the specificity of epidemiological tools applied to pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology
Tuition fees for this Certificate programme depends on the appliquant's status
* Students - 1,500 Euros
* Professionals - 3,000 Euros
Programme - From January 06th, 2014 to April 11th, 2014
* Descriptive epidemiology (person, place and time)
* Observational studies in pharmacoepidemiology
* Biases in pharmacoepidemiology studies
* Causality criteria, evidence level and critical reading
Keywords Health indices, observational studies, cohort, case-control, causality, bias, drug safety
Workload 3 ECTS credits
Training mode e-learning
Eu2P training affiliation Certificate in Basics for pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology Master Year 1
Dr Antoine Pariente [module coordinator], Dr Pernelle Noize and Dr Francesco Salvo (from Université Bordeaux Segalen)
Educational prerequisite for this module certificate programme:
* Graduate degree
This Eu2P Certificate programme specificity also requires trainees to
* be fluent in English
* have Internet access and ad hoc computer equipment and be familiar with their use
Eu2P rewards trainees attending Eu2P Certificates by granting Eu2P points. Once accumulated, these points can be used to lower tuition fees.
Students and professionals related to Eu2P partners can also claim some saving on Certificate tuition fees.