Retail landscape is becoming more and more challenging. Retailers need managers with sector-specific competences to excell in the competitive arena.
The programme examines the mechanisms, models, instruments, and essential innovations to provide an in-depth understanding of the moderm distribution and how it needs to be managed. With a world-class format and mix of content, participants in the Retail Manager course will have a unique educational experience of international scope, acquiring a comprehensive array of skills to meet management challenges in retail companies, as well as in manufacturing and services companies involved in the development and management of distribution channels.
€ 3.100 + VAT (if required)
- Analysis of the evolving retail environment
- Understanding the customer: shopping behavior analysis
- Market segmentation
Retail value proposition
- Retail communication & branding
- Private label management
- Assortment and category management
- Pricing policies and sales promotion
- In store marketing: merchandising & shopping experience
- CRM and loyalty management
Implementation & control
- HR organization fundamentals
- buying principles
- logistics & operation management
- retail finance & accounting principles
- competitive performance analysis
New frontiers of retail management
- How CSR is changing retailers' ways of doing business
- New technologies in the store
- channel partnership management
- Retail seminars and tours: what's new from practitioner
- e-tailing & multichannel integration
- middle managers who have or are about to have trade-marketing and channel-management positions in manufacturing/services companies as it allows a deep understanding of their clients needs and behaviors.
- talent managers and/or young executives geared towards positions in national and international retailers
No work experience is required.
Choosing SDA Bocconi means choosing one of the few business schools in the world to hold the “triple crown” accreditation, which is awarded by three of the most prestigious school accreditation associations worldwide: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
SDA Bocconi is the only school in Italy to have earned this accreditation, which is a further testimony to the outstanding quality of its academic offering and firmly places the school among the most accredited in Europe.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS we offer you the chance to receive up to £10,000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.
SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its over 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in business education in Italy: its hallmark is innovation and far-reaching modelling that manifest themselves through a wide array of executive courses and master programs. The School offers a Full-time MBA and a Global Executive MBA in English as well as a modular Executive MBA and an Evening Executive MBA in Italian. It also offers 10 Full-time Specialized Master Programs (5 International + 5 in Italian) and 6 Executive Specialized Master Programs (2 International + 4 in Italian). Furthermore, the School offers a large variety of Executive Education Open and Custom Programs each year.