Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Empower your role in the distribution challenge
5 days in face-to-face + 2 days in distance learning (= 8 online sessions)
* December 2014, 1st - 5th
* January 2014, 27th - 31st
Retail landscape is becoming more and more challenging. Retailers need managers with sector-specific competences to excell in the competitive arena.
The programme examines the mechanisms, models, instruments, and essential innovations to provide an in-depth understanding of the moderm distribution and how it needs to be managed. With a world-class format and mix of content, participants in the Retail Manager course will have a unique educational experience of international scope, acquiring a comprehensive array of skills to meet management challenges in retail companies, as well as in manufacturing and services companies involved in the development and management of distribution channels.
- Analysis of the evolving retail environment
- Understanding the customer: shopping behavior analysis
- Market segmentation
Retail value proposition
- Retail communication & branding
- Private label management
- Assortment and category management
- Pricing policies and sales promotion
- In store marketing: merchandising & shopping experience
- CRM and loyalty management
Implementation & control
- HR organization fundamentals
- buying principles
- logistics & operation management
- retail finance & accounting principles
- competitive performance analysis
New frontiers of retail management
- How CSR is changing retailers' ways of doing business
- New technologies in the store
- channel partnership management
- Retail seminars and tours: what's new from practitioner
- e-tailing & multichannel integration
The program is designed for:
- middle managers who have or are about to have trade-marketing and channel-management positions in manufacturing/services companies as it allows a deep understanding of their clients needs and behaviors.
- talent managers and/or young executives geared towards positions in national and international retailers
Scholarships: selective facilitated access to the executive education for talents
Thanks to IBM, main sponsor of the Channel & Retail Academy, some enrollements will be available at 50% or greater reduced fee. A committee will evaluate the applications upon several meritrocratic criteria.
If you want to apply for a scholarship send your CV and a motivation letter to the program coordinator.
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
shortcoursesportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.