|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2016|
|Duration full-time:||5 days|
|Student interaction:||Online group works/assignments|
|Attendance:||Regular mandatory meetings|
|Teacher support:||Continuous support with feedback on request|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Retail landscape is becoming more and more challenging. Retailers need managers with sector-specific competences to excell in the competitive arena.
The programme examines the mechanisms, models, instruments, and essential innovations to provide an in-depth understanding of the moderm distribution and how it needs to be managed. With a world-class format and mix of content, participants in the Retail Manager course will have a unique educational experience of international scope, acquiring a comprehensive array of skills to meet management challenges in retail companies, as well as in manufacturing and services companies involved in the development and management of distribution channels.
- Analysis of the evolving retail environment
- Understanding the customer: shopping behavior analysis
- Market segmentation
Retail value proposition
- Retail communication & branding
- Private label management
- Assortment and category management
- Pricing policies and sales promotion
- In store marketing: merchandising & shopping experience
- CRM and loyalty management
Implementation & control
- HR organization fundamentals
- buying principles
- logistics & operation management
- retail finance & accounting principles
- competitive performance analysis
New frontiers of retail management
- How CSR is changing retailers' ways of doing business
- New technologies in the store
- channel partnership management
- Retail seminars and tours: what's new from practitioner
- e-tailing & multichannel integration
The program is designed for:
- middle managers who have or are about to have trade-marketing and channel-management positions in manufacturing/services companies as it allows a deep understanding of their clients needs and behaviors.
- talent managers and/or young executives geared towards positions in national and international retailers
Choosing SDA Bocconi means choosing one of the few business schools in the world to hold the triple crown accreditation, which is awarded by three of the most prestigious school accreditation associations worldwide: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
SDA Bocconi is the only school in Italy to have earned this accreditation, which is a further testimony to the outstanding quality of its academic offering and firmly places the school among the most accredited in Europe.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.