|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2015|
|Duration full-time:||5 days|
|Student interaction:||Online group works/assignments|
|Attendance:||Regular mandatory meetings|
|Teacher support:||Continuous support with feedback on request|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Retail landscape is becoming more and more challenging. Retailers need managers with sector-specific competences to excell in the competitive arena.
The programme examines the mechanisms, models, instruments, and essential innovations to provide an in-depth understanding of the moderm distribution and how it needs to be managed. With a world-class format and mix of content, participants in the Retail Manager course will have a unique educational experience of international scope, acquiring a comprehensive array of skills to meet management challenges in retail companies, as well as in manufacturing and services companies involved in the development and management of distribution channels.
- Analysis of the evolving retail environment
- Understanding the customer: shopping behavior analysis
- Market segmentation
Retail value proposition
- Retail communication & branding
- Private label management
- Assortment and category management
- Pricing policies and sales promotion
- In store marketing: merchandising & shopping experience
- CRM and loyalty management
Implementation & control
- HR organization fundamentals
- buying principles
- logistics & operation management
- retail finance & accounting principles
- competitive performance analysis
New frontiers of retail management
- How CSR is changing retailers' ways of doing business
- New technologies in the store
- channel partnership management
- Retail seminars and tours: what's new from practitioner
- e-tailing & multichannel integration
Scholarships: selective facilitated access to the executive education for talents
Thanks to IBM, main sponsor of the Channel & Retail Academy, some enrollements will be available at 50% or greater reduced fee. A committee will evaluate the applications upon several meritrocratic criteria.
If you want to apply for a scholarship send your CV and a motivation letter to the program coordinator.
Choosing SDA Bocconi means choosing one of the few business schools in the world to hold the triple crown accreditation, which is awarded by three of the most prestigious school accreditation associations worldwide: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
SDA Bocconi is the only school in Italy to have earned this accreditation, which is a further testimony to the outstanding quality of its academic offering and firmly places the school among the most accredited in Europe.