To introduce the basic radiometric concepts and physical relations required for remotely sensed data to be analysed quantitatively.
On successful completion of this course the delegate will be able to:
* List the primary physical quantities that are directly related to measured radiance.
* Define the basic radiation quantities.
* Explain the nature of surface and atmospheric interactions with electromagnetic radiation.
* List the major types of detectors and describe how satellite images are formed.
* Describe the complete remote sensing process from data reception to information extraction.
* Apply calibration and atmospheric correction methods to image data.
* Explain the physical relations underlying the retrieval of satellite measured reflectance, temperature and backscattering coefficients.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
shortcoursesportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.